You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Have you checked the Help for the Library panel?

Scaling—choose from Stretch, Max fit or Min fit. Changes how elements of the macro are scaled when applied to a document that is a different size. Stretch will contort the macro elements, whereas Max/Min fit will scale them gracefully and maintain the aspect ratio.

Alignment—change how the macro elements are aligned relative to the document's bounds. For example, if the macro places a watermark image, you could choose Bottom right to place it at the bottom right of the current document.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Yes. If they're appropriate for the macro you want to run, you would select them and then run the macro.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

56 minutes ago, evtonic3 said:

Not getting it to do anything with all the options and then running my macro. Which is a simple macro to crop and resize a doc.

I don't think there are any simple macros to crop, as cropping would involve positioning the crop frame, which is a manual operation. But there are users who are more expertise than I who may have some ideas.

For resizing they are also no simple macros, but there are some posted in the Resources forum that might suit your needs.

You might also consider using a batch Job to do the resizing.

-- Walt
PC: