You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Are there any plans in the works to have updated Affinity reference manuals printed. I purchased one of the Photo reference/tutorial books when Affinity first published one, but there have since been LOTS of features added to all of the programs and a handy desktop reference guide at hand, without having to Google every little question I may be foggy on, would be WONDEROUS!!!!

Thanks,

-DON-

• 2 weeks later...

Just another "Yes, please!" to an Affinity Publisher Workbook.  The first two Affinity Workbooks are looking a little lonely here lately, and I don't like my books to be lonely.  I love real books!  (More shelves can always be acquired)

A Publisher workbook will need to be a very different beast to the other two guides IMO. I bought the Designer book and read it but it didn’t in any way reflect how I used the application. 
I tend not to use the applications to create “arty” designs so am probably not the typical Affinity user.