You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

problem with AFFINITY software

• Staff

@benjack Many thanks for all the information provided here, I am a member of the Affinity Staff so if you have any questions regarding your purchase then I can happily answer these.

I'd like to request a list of all of your installed apps, as this will hopefully point me in the direction of the app that may be causing this on your computer.
Can you please follow the instructions at the below link, then attach a copy of the generated .txt file to your reply here -

https://www.howtogeek.com/165293/how-to-get-a-list-of-software-installed-on-your-pc-with-a-single-command/

Many thanks once again :)

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

• Staff
2 minutes ago, benjack said:

I have a single video card which manages up to five screens

How do you manage this, using Nvidia software, or another option?

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

• Staff

Okay thanks for that info, can you please follow my previous request, quoted below - 

2 hours ago, Dan C said:

I'd like to request a list of all of your installed apps, as this will hopefully point me in the direction of the app that may be causing this on your computer.
Can you please follow the instructions at the below link, then attach a copy of the generated .txt file to your reply here -

https://www.howtogeek.com/165293/how-to-get-a-list-of-software-installed-on-your-pc-with-a-single-command/

• Staff

Hi @benjack,

As you've purchased through the Affinity Store, we can cancel your order and refund your purchase if necessary, so rest assured that even if we're unable to resolve this issue, you can still return the app for a refund, so no money has been wasted.

Please use the below command in Powershell to produce this file -

Get-ItemProperty HKLM:\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\* | Select-Object DisplayName, DisplayVersion, Publisher, InstallDate | Format-Table –AutoSize > C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\InstalledPrograms.txt

Please make sure to replace the [Your Username] section with the name on your use file, so that this .txt file is created in this location.

Once created, please attach a copy of this here.

As mentioned above, if you're having trouble or have decided you want to return Affinity, please email affinityreturns@serif.com and one of our team will assist. Many thanks!