You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD freeze when i use Boolean operations since last update 1.8.5.703

Hello,

I'm using Affinity Designer almost every days for the last 2 years and everything was fine, until i update it to the 1.8.5.703 version.
Now, i can't use Boolean operations anymore : it freeze when i try to do so. Sometime it works, but most of the time it doesn't. When it freeze, i have to close the window to close AD.

What can i do ? Affinity Designer is my working tool n°1 !

Thanks for your help !

Edit : i tried to desinstall and reinstall Affinity Designer and the 1.8.4 update, but boolean operations still freeze AD...

Edit 2 : actually, it seems that it's only with an old afdesign.file that i have this issue. But i really need to work again on this file, that i first create only 4 months ago, not so long ! Any tips ?

Edited by Cerrydween

Hi @SpaceBar ! And thanks !

Of course, thank you ! I uploaded it. (But, before uploading it to you, I tested it again just right now and, of course, boolean operations are working fine... i didn't change anything in my hardware or software, so I don't know why)

I found a way to work with it I saved it in "SVG to export" and I was able to do Boolean operation again on this new file and finish the work.