You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Minimise Studio Windows to icon view.

Hello I wonder is it possible to minimise all the tools  to icon view in Designer, Publisher, and Photo. It is possible in Adobe apps and saving quite some space.

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 18.03.59.jpg                             Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 18.03.53.jpg

Edited by obiobik

You can double click on the word in the tab and it will collapse to that height. Sadly the width will be still taken up if you have them docked, so there is not any saving of screen space for the image you are working on.

2034911034_ScreenShot2020-08-23at9_04_55AM.png.fa0fc2e8ffcb2dd9f4fa8e9d75b92636.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Yes, I know that feature but as you mentioned it doesn't save the space that much but thank you for your reply. I think double clicking to minimise the tools is also time consuming because some of the resized windows turn its default. For instance when I reopen Layer Window after minimising it gets smaller than my adjusted size.