You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Artboard Changes!!!!!

There needs to be a much simpler way to change the Artboard color in Affinity Designer for iPad Pro! I have spent HOURS watching videos both on YouTube and Affinity’s website plus searching through forums online to find a solution. Much wasted time later and still no answer as to how to change the color of an Artboard in Affinity Designer for iPad!!

I pre-date apps that introduced coloured canvases/artboards. In print you always start with a white/cream sheet of paper and lay ink on to it to colour it.

So it's always seemed natural to me to create a big rectangle covering the whole canvas, and lock it.

Edit: I've just looked into this.

Document menu > artboards

Tap on the canvas/artboard so the bounding box handles appear.

Then select your colour - go for something in recent colours to see it operate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words are crude implements, difficult to get perfect, easy to get tied in knots with, and often - usually - misunderstood, which is why 'tolarence' is the best word of all.

The word "professional" fits us all - amateur, semi-pro, beginner, advanced, middle, beyond it all, and on....., because professionals are tolerant.