You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cursor, tools disappearing

Win10 / PC
Hello; the cursor / tools  are disappearing under the pallets [library, layers, history, tools] . However the tools are still active while under the pallets..
The cursor is always visible over the photo..
Not sure what is more frustrating; the cursor disappearing or trying to explain it all in type :lol: 
Been happening off and on for a week [guessing].
Problem is fixed by turning Ap off / on; but that is made more interesting [read annoying] as the cursor cannot be seen as I save work done 

Cheers

• Staff

Hi ianrb,

Do you happen to use keyboard shortcuts as part of your workflow, if so then i think you might be running into an issue that has been resolved in the latest beta, which you can download from here.  Try the beta and if it still happens, can you give me a full rundown of the steps you are taking?  

• 3 months later...

EDIT -- I have found the way 

Back again ---  haven't had too many issues with this annoying problem for awhile ; until lately !😥
Fire up the beta version. Was able the add my newer brushes and marcos; set my work page as I like it; but can I save my keyboard shorts and add to the beta vision  ? 

First question should have been "is there a fix for the problem yet?" 
Using beta does seem a big  backwards jump --- is there any real difference between beta and 1.9 (i think)?
Anything else I should  know ?