You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, Affinity team.

So i've been using Affinity Photo for quite some time and i was thinking if i could do some Animations, so i've looked hours if theres any tool for Animations and found nothing.

So my recommendation is to add some kind of Animation tool, because many people on the Internet are the same Opinion.

I really like Affinity Photo and dont want to Change to other programms so i would be happy if you could try something.

11 hours ago, hvskeyy said:

So i've been using Affinity Photo for quite some time and i was thinking if i could do some Animations, so i've looked hours if theres any tool for Animations and found nothing.

So my recommendation is to add some kind of Animation tool, because many people on the Internet are the same Opinion.

I really like Affinity Photo and dont want to Change to other programms so i would be happy if you could try something.

Hello @hvskeyy and welcome to the forum.

Since you are new here I want to give some advise to better find your way around.

You are referring to Affinity Photo (APh) but you posted in the forum for Affinity Designer suggestions. Just make sure you are in the right section before you post (and this can be confusing sometimes with so many sections 🙂  )

It is good practise to first look around and search the forum if a topic has been brought up before. And if so then first read that discussion and eventually join in. This keeps things a little more organised for everyone. You find a search field at the top right of each page. The results for 'animation' bring up this:
https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/search/&q=animation

That said, I want to point you to one of those many threads about the topic of video and animation. There you can also read a statement by one of the representatives of Serif. In 2018 it was stated that there are no plans for an animation software:

Good luck browsing the forum!
d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil