You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After update to 1.8.4 StudioLink doesn't work

I attach you a video of the behaviour. I reboot the Mac and relaunch the apps. The unique thing I have not done is to reset the apps. Is so tedious to configure all menus and tools again.

I'm using MAS version for Designer, Photo and Affinity installer for Publisher.

With 1.8.4 beta versions happens the same.

Thanks 

UPDATE: I tried to clear all user data of the 3 apps and still same problem.

System.png

No. 
The unique thing I did was update all of them. 
It’s curious because all beta apps are giving me the same error. 

Today I’ll update MacOS Big Sur to the last version beta 5. 
If it doesn’t work I’ll erase all and reinstall them again. 

After update to Big Sur beta 5 the problem still there.

I decided to delete completely the 3 apps and reinstall them again. That solved the problem and now StudioLink works fine. 

Honestly I don’t know what happened, the unique thing I did was update the apps to 1.8.4 version. 

Doesn’t matter, thanks for your support guys. 

Hi I also after updating all three Affinity programs ... studiolink works in Publisher but not in Designer or Photo ...love to find or get a fix as it is kind of a pain to have to start publisher to use studiolink when I am working mainly in Designer. :) Any help would be most welcomed! :)

37 minutes ago, TRUMAC said:

Hi I also after updating all three Affinity programs ... studiolink works in Publisher but not in Designer or Photo ...love to find or get a fix as it is kind of a pain to have to start publisher to use studiolink when I am working mainly in Designer. :) Any help would be most welcomed! :)

Studio link has only ever worked in Publisher, it does not exist outside of Publisher.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

I'm on High Sierra and Sutdiolink doesn't work in my current Publisher beta... should I delete the Affinity betas?

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17