You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Works here on Mac OS 10.14.6, all I can think of is that you have moved the panel out of view at some point and it is showing up offscreen. Do you use multiple monitors, or has the file been worked on a machine with multiple monitors? Can you call it up if you place the adjustment some other place in the layers?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

40 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

Works here on Mac OS 10.14.6, all I can think of is that you have moved the panel out of view at some point and it is showing up offscreen. Do you use multiple monitors, or has the file been worked on a machine with multiple monitors? Can you call it up if you place the adjustment some other place in the layers?

I do have a multi-monitor setup BUT it works normally when the adjustment layer is not under that picture in the picture frame. It can be seen in the video that the ajustment slider appears and suddenly disappears.

7 hours ago, Caliente said:

I do have a multi-monitor setup BUT it works normally when the adjustment layer is not under that picture in the picture frame. It can be seen in the video that the ajustment slider appears and suddenly disappears.

I can reproduce it in v184, too. Seems to happen with two monitors, but regardless of Separate Mode. The adjustment options window pops-up when the layer gets created + disappears but it is not hidden/covered by panels if I move them away. It's rather the layer position in a master layer in not-Detached mode that prevents the panel to stay. As a workaround for accessing the adjustment you need to detach the master layer.

It's a logged issue.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

12 minutes ago, thomaso said:

I can reproduce it in v184, too. Seems to happen with two monitors, but regardless of Separate Mode. The adjustment options window pops-up when the layer gets created + disappears but it is not hidden/covered by panels if I move them away. It's rather the layer position in a master layer in not-Detached mode that prevents the panel to stay. As a workaround for accessing the adjustment you need to detach the master layer.

It's a logged issue.

Thanks for letting me know.