You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Colour picker doesn't work anymore :/

gagatka

19 minutes ago, MEB said:

What iPad model do you have?

What iPad model do you have, Miguel? For what little it’s worth, long-pressing with the Paint Brush Tool works as expected on my iPad Air 2, but I imagine that Agata is using a Pro model with an Apple Pencil.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 2 months later...

I’ve been having this same problem for the last half a year. You’re right it is devastating. Such an essential tool!  I’ve been so frustrated for so long as I’ve never been able to navigate these forums well. I’ve been waiting for a fix for a long time. About to give up on Inffinity. So so frustrated!

Edited by Iggy13

2 minutes ago, Iggy13 said:

And yes I’m using IPad Pro 14.1 OS now. It worked for years for me probably until one of your updates. So maddening!

Every time I reluctantly go to try it again and boom a big black dot on my creation. 🤬 lol

Hello  i’m also experiencing the same problem here I have an iPad Pro 9.7 and I’m on iOS 11 version 11.4.1 and use an apple pencil and a finger for the long press, and it still has the problem with me please fix this problem on an update  please 😩😩.

here’s an example on a video.