You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I don't know if you can answer this question

Is there compatibility issue between affinity designer and sketchbook pro? I created a vector design with affinity designer and tried to animate it using sketchbook's flipbook but then when I imported the image it wasn't good quality, much more when I tried to scale the supposed to be vector image.

Imagine if every other thread here had a title like “I don't know if you can answer this question“!! Please edit your original post to provide a more descriptive topic title, perhaps something like “Looking for animation software which won't adversely affect my vector image“.

What export format did you use, with what settings?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi @rodsal23,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble - can you please provide a copy of your .afdesign file, or a screenshot including the Layers Studio, so that we can look into this further for you?

It sounds like you may have a non-vector object that is rasterising your vector content, or you're exporting to a raster format and then expecting this to be vector content.

Thanks in advance :)

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)