You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

clem

Hello, 

i'm Clem, and young french designer for print. 

I discover affinity designer, because, i search an alternative software for Adobe (too expansive, and i don't want to be prisoner of the CC tools). 

I made some test with affinity ! and it's so cool, i thinks it can be a good alternative for the professional print designer, because there are full CMYK support and i hope later pantone support.

So, this one of my test. An icon for my an fake app (i'm on the interface) for christianpiot.fr (print and web clients). 

Tell me what you thinks about my realization. it's an begin, i will upload the interface later off course ! 

Sorry for my bad english ;-) and ! i thanks you for read me.

Icone CHP.afdesign

Clém !

Salut Clem,

It's a great use of hollow space, as used in FED EX's logo, F1 motor sport is another great example.

Can you see the arrow between the bottom tines of the capital E and the left hand side of the lower case X?

This suggests a "forwarding", "next one along", and a "sense of urgency". Which is what this global delivery firm does for a living.

You Sir have got it down to a fine art. Quick, unique, simple and most importantly self explanatory: just what your clients want.

Perfect.

A name for your app...Peckish.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111