You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8.4.693 Scope panel view not changing when switching between the different charts

14 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hey MarkoSA,

This this happen when you have multiple documents open?

Are you using raw or standard image types? 

I've had a go at reproducing this but so far I haven't been able to get it to happen. 

Hi! I was using DNG files that time, I think there were two files open in the photo. I was testing that time HDR or stack function or both, might be so that file I was using was stack of multiple DNGs at that point. I will try to generate this again and give you more details how I managed to make this.

On 8/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, Chris B said:

Hey MarkoSA,

This this happen when you have multiple documents open?

Are you using raw or standard image types? 

I've had a go at reproducing this but so far I haven't been able to get it to happen. 

Hello!

Just finished one test.

1. HDR merge by 5 TIFF files, RGB32/HDR
  2. Channel mixer adjustment for the color cast, these scanned images comes with the heavy magenta/reddish color cast
  3. Adjustment of colors by channel mixer, switching between the different scope panel views, mainly RGB parade and vectorscope
  4. Suddenly RGB parade view was on every other scope panel views, see the attached image in where RGB parade view is visible on Vectorscope view

No any other documents open, only this one 5 image HDR merge document.

Scanned TIFF Images I was using are having severe color cast so I have to use pretty extreme values on Channel Mixer and repeat adjustment multiple times. During that adjustment, I was mainly using the Vectorscope view time to time switching between the RGB parade view.

Br,
Marko

Annotation 2020-08-13 212439.png