You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Assortment Styles Vol. 1

evtonic3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just tried to access this file in Dropbox but the file has been removed or moved.  Any possibility of someone sharing?

Try it again, I am the original poster. I accidentally deleted it. But I just restored it. Let me know if you can still access it. If not I will repost the link.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why it would say that, try it again, I recently updated to make sure it did not have any issues. I just downloaded it and I had no issues.

I tried the drag and drop and it always gives me an error too, if you use the import styles from the hamburger menu then you shouldn't get an error.

Thanks again for sharing. Somehow I missed this reply.

What I did wrong was that I clicked the file after it was downloaded. That's what I'm used to when the files are zipped.

Now I just left it and loaded it through Affinity and the "hamburger" menu.

They are magnificent. Thank you.

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2

• 6 months later...

I'm a newbie to Affinity Designer on Windows beta & I'm not able to install .afstyles files on Affinity Designer. Are .afstyles files for Affinity Photo only? As of now Affinity Photo for Windows Beta has not been released yet so I haven't been able to try installing there.

If .afstyles are for Affinity Designer, how are they installed?

Thanks, 

George

Affinity Designer 2.0.0 Windows  · Affinity Photo 2.0.0 Windows  ·  Windows 11 Pro 64-bit   ·  AMD Ryzen 9-3900X 12-Core 3.80Ghz  ·  16Gb RAM   ·  Asus DUAL-RTX2070-O8G-EVO-V2 

Hi George,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Go to the Styles panel, click on the menu icon on the top right of the panel, select Import Styles... and pick the .afstyles from the dialog.

Thanks MEB! Installed without issues.

Affinity Designer 2.0.0 Windows  · Affinity Photo 2.0.0 Windows  ·  Windows 11 Pro 64-bit   ·  AMD Ryzen 9-3900X 12-Core 3.80Ghz  ·  16Gb RAM   ·  Asus DUAL-RTX2070-O8G-EVO-V2 

Thank you for these.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3235) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

Thanks guys. Working on some new exciting styles similar to these but way cooler. Basically I have figured out ways to really push the simple layer effects palette to new places, (and straight up tricks) to get some cool new styles. They will probably be in a store though for cheap! I will upload a few freebies soon!