You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer on iPad - brush behaviour

Hi guys

I've been using a workflow of sketching and doing some inking (some I do in affinity) in procreate then export out to colour, design and letter webcomics in designer. 

When publisher becomes available on iPad I am thinking I can do the whole workflow in that app, managing comic panels and pages as well. 

What I am struggling with is replicating the brush behaviour from procreate to designer, especially the ability to turn your line or curves or ellipses to shapes within procreate by holding the stroke for a few seconds, is this behaviour available in pixel mode in designer? 

Many thanks 

Steve 

• Staff
On 8/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Stevegphotog said:

What I am struggling with is replicating the brush behaviour from procreate to designer, especially the ability to turn your line or curves or ellipses to shapes within procreate by holding the stroke for a few seconds, is this behaviour available in pixel mode in designer? 

Hi Stevegphotog,

Our brushes don't work in the same manner.  For a run down on our brushes see here: https://affinity.serif.com/tutorials/designer/ipad/video/272924117