You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've created a logo where the dimension is supposed to be is 540 x 147. When I upload it to my website it is way bigger than those dimensions. I thought it was the platform I was uploading the image to but not I'm suspecting it's something with exporting. When I open the image (original file) in the web browser from my computer it is showing the same what's uploaded on my website. I'm not sure what's going on here. I thought the size what it's supposed to be is what I am seeing in designer when my zoom is at 100%. Any input would be appreciated! 

image.thumb.png.efdfc59350c09ccbd9f868e10c78f2ce.png

image.png.21c408709987b5b0131b1c78ecfcf09e.png

I have just noticed this since switching to a 4K screen recently and it's driven me nuts. Affinity is properly exporting the file at the correct dimensions but the browser doesn't display it as you'd expect. There is a property called devicePixelRatio which the image dimensions must be divided by - at least in theory.

Chrome reports 1.100000023841858 which doesn't work. Edge reports 1.25 which does. I've attached a quick, dirty html file which may help to explore further. I've hard coded the ratios but they'd need to be found for each particular browser by javascript then set the image rule accordingly

BrowserError.png

BrowserImageError.htm

Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Intel i7-1360P 2.20 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Intel Iris Xe
Affinity Photo - 24/05/20, Affinity Publisher - 06/12/20, KTM Superduke - 27/09/10

8 hours ago, Fixx said:

There is no need to worry about zoom ratio. Just make sure the document size is 540 x 147 pixels and export that without resample.

@Fixx thanks for the input. How do you not set it not to resample? I don't have the option to not resample. Here is what it looks like when I'm trying to 'export'.

image.png.f3d618a8f68f76a28e2e3483f8a56d55.png