You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Workbook (iPad version in PDF?)

Is there not an iPad version of this book?

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/workbook/

if there is not an iPad version, is there a ebook or PDF version of this workshop book being sold?

Also...

Is there another PDF book for AP iPad version that is known to be good? If so, where can I get it? Thanks.

I am aware, there are many courses on YouTube, Udemy, Skillshare.. etc. I actually have courses I’m following at the moment on those very platforms. 
That said, I don’t necessarily, at all times - want to watch a follow along video. I’m cool with and actually craving a good laid back reading session. 

CAF4DA3D-6B9E-4D6A-B25A-74649C81D26B.jpeg

Specs:

• iPad Pro 12.9 (2020 Model

— —- - - — - - - ——- - - —- - - - —- - - - - 

My Affinity Photo iPad Creations:

Urban Ninja vs. Drone || Folded Space || 1st Revolt

3 hours ago, Blende21 said:

It is a BOOK, printed pages and a good feeling when turning them.

It comes along with download links for the files from the chapters, but there is no electronic version of the book itself.

I know it’s a BOOK. No need to breakdown what a book is. wth?!  Lol.

No where in my post did I ask is this a book - are you high on marijuana?

I asked is there a...

• iPad version (Meaning a workshop book for the iPad version of AP
  • A digital version (Meaning not physical) if the AP workshop book
  • Another book, in PDF or Ebook... created by somebody else that has good advice on techniques, concepts.. etc that I can be guided to.

Though.. thanks for your response regarding the no electronic version.

Specs:

1 hour ago, Blende21 said:

No, no, no.

And work on your communication skills ...

Please excuse me if you think I’m being rude but this forum is for assisting forum members, not degrading their communication skills.  I understood he was asking if book was published for iPad. Be safe.

Cecil 

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, macOS,iPad Pro iPadOS

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

IMHO it is outside of forum standards to state another forum member would be using illegal drugs. The hint about improving ones communication was relatively mild, in comparison.

The questions were answerd anyhow, in both cases, and that is it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 3:39 PM, Cecil said:

Please excuse me if you think I’m being rude but this forum is for assisting forum members, not degrading their communication skills.  I understood he was asking if book was published for iPad. Be safe.

Exactly. Thank you sir. 

Specs:

On 8/9/2020 at 4:01 PM, Blende21 said:

IMHO it is outside of forum standards to state another forum member would be using illegal drugs. The hint about improving ones communication was relatively mild, in comparison.

The questions were answerd anyhow, in both cases, and that is it.

No, sir.. you were being sarcastic from the beginning and I called you out on it. My communication levels are not on trial here And my communication skills is excellent..

I asked a simple question and you went Str8 up went into a rant on book physics 101, Breaking down how the  grasping of the pages from the book feels against your hands. That left me in a super awkward position..

For your response, had nothing to do with the context of my questions - you took it there, so I met you there

By wanting to test me for whatever reason..  not my fault you tested, and then you got soaked from the repurcussuions

That said.. I’ll leave it at that. You can respond how you may. I won’t engage further - I already called you out on your sarcasm. 

It would be wise though, for you in the future.. to not respond to people with sarcasms when a question is being asked. We already going thru Covid lock downs in places.  Be mindful don’t add to the tensions, respect people. . 
 Peace to all.

Specs:

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

This thread is locked as the OP has an answer and has left.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon