You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo - Color Matching for Composition?

I’ve been searching for about two days now for a MORE simpler way than what is being shown in this two year old video, regarding color matching for iPad version.

Anybody know a much simpler way? 

I have about 30 compositions to work on. Would take me decades to finish them.. if I was going off this slow way, shown on this video.

Please tell me there is a way, akin to AP desktop version. Thanks.

Specs:

• iPad Pro 12.9 (2020 Model

— —- - - — - - - ——- - - —- - - - —- - - - - 

My Affinity Photo iPad Creations:

Urban Ninja vs. Drone || Folded Space || 1st Revolt

• Staff

A colour matching feature has been requested for Affinity Photo so may be something for a future update. Another method involves creating a three colour palette from the image you use as the "base" and then apply these colours as the shadows, midtones and highlights. However this is one feature that the desktop version of Affinity Photo has over the iPad version.

You could perhaps change the workflow in the video a little, but the main process is the same.

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, Lee D said:

A colour matching feature has been requested for Affinity Photo so may be something for a future update. Another method involves creating a three colour palette from the image you use as the "base" and then apply these colours as the shadows, midtones and highlights. However this is one feature that the desktop version of Affinity Photo has over the iPad version.

You could perhaps change the workflow in the video a little, but the main process is the same.

Hello,

Need to refresh: any news re above? Suggested workflow for color matching seems too awkward so far. Btw. When samplng from an image would not let to choose *.aphoto file because neither Documents nor Raster images filter recognizes *.aphoto file to pick...Suppose youve just download an image from built-in Shutterstock feature - you obtain *.aphoto immediately...

cheers,

AF Photo+Designer+Publisher and their betas on Win10 x64/Gtx760+AmdFX+24GB RAM