You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Mock-Up Website

KORBA_ca

Hey everyone,

I am creating an website just for mock-ups of affinity files. Every file that is uploaded must be free of any CC to ensure everyone can use the files without and issue. I will be uploading all of my mock-ups there and I will be allowing user submitted content to help grow the affinity mock up community. The site will be similar to graphic burger, mock up world, etc.

I am personally looking for some people to help me test the website to ensure there is no issues before launch (end of August launch).

I'm currently working on a custom post type and taxonomies for user submissions right now but everything has been going super smooth. If you'd like to help let me know!

photo frame mockup (matt).jpg

photo frame mockup (no matt).jpg

Edited by KORBA_ca

• Staff

@KORBA_ca

Welcome to the Serif Community :) I wish you every success with your venture.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

1 hour ago, Patrick Connor said:

@KORBA_ca

Welcome to the Serif Community :) I wish you every success with your venture.

Thanks so much!

The website is almost done! I’m just having an issue displaying submitted information and it’s ready to go! Super excited for the launch!