You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What I am currently not able to do and is probably not yet included is the possibility to select the type of line (underlined, strikethrough) in the text. Here the possibility is missing to select dotted or similar lines instead of a drawn line.
Here is a picture as it would be desired (from the InDesign).

Did I possibly miss something or is there a workaround?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-06 um 09.16.55.png

1 hour ago, ahnungsloser said:

Did I possibly miss something

I don't see this option either - you can choose single or double underline and can change its color.  This is a great feature request and I would like to see more options for this too.  Currently you can set a "cell stroke" which has similar options but strokes around the entire characters; it would be nice to have a popup like that to control each of the underline and the strikethrough as well...  and maybe options to control the spacing between the text and the underline, and spacing between the two lines when doing double underline or double strikethrough?

1 hour ago, ahnungsloser said:

is there a workaround?

You could manually position a line underneath the text and anchor it to the text so that it moves along with it, but that would be a bit extreme if you have a lot of these to do.

• 9 months later...

Leider funktionieren diese Workarounds mit den Decorations nur auf Absatzebene und nicht auf Zeichenebene...

Ich wünsche mir sehr, dass spätestens mit Version 2 Möglichkeiten kommen, so etwas auch auf Zeichenebene (d.h. über entsprechende Optionen für Unterstreichungen) zu verwirklichen. Also etwa eine Unterstreichung eines einzelenen Zeichen oder Wortes im fortlaufenden Text mit (z.B.) einer gestrichelten/gepunkteten Linie einer bestimmten Stärke und einem bestimmten Abstand zur Grundlinie.

InDesign kann das schon seit mehr als 10 Jahren und Serif sollte einem durch soclhe Versäumnisse in ihren Apps den Umstieg doch wirklich nicht schwerer machen als nötig...