You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Underline Error

If the Font and Text (what you want it to say, look etc) are all correct...meaning you don’t want to change the Text/Font in any way in the future, then simply go to ‘Convert to Curves’.

This will be like Rasterizing Font, but giving you the ability to transform the text with nodes if desired. (Can always Duplicate the selected Text, then Hide it in Layers column beforehand if you might make any Font/Text changes in thefuture.

Might be a better way, but solves the ‘correction’ underline showing.

Hello @StudioJason, thank you for your time and suggestion, but I believe there is a misunderstanding of my issue. On my image, I, on purpose, hide the text layer for confidentiality purposes. 

I am talking about the underline grammatical red wave line beneath the text. Example: if you go on Word, Google Docs, Outlook, etc. You write the color blue (ex: "bluee")with an error on purpose. You will see a red underline under the word. The problem is I deactivate all the autocorrection on my iPad. The lines disappeared from all apps, but the Designer app still shows it. When you create a logo with a word that doesn't exist or in another language, I have the line. It's not a big problem, but designing a blue logo and always seeing a red line... is weird.