You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash while resizing text frame

I created a text frame with a number bullet inside. Resizing the text frame from the center bottom handle works, while resizing the text frame from the center right handle reliably crashes. Attached a video and the .afpub file.

crashing-textframe.afpub

Edit: This is not font related. This bug is related to the fact that there is no text following the bullet.

Edited by Joachim_L
More information

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

16 hours ago, Pauls said:

can you post a crash dump file please

Sorry, I can't. APu gets not out of its "Not responding" state, even after waiting 10 minutes. So I had to kill the task. Same for the latest beta. Interesting is, that repeating the same recipe in AD and AP (1.8.4.693) is working without a problem.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Did the following:

1. Preflight turned to Never -> Crash.

2. Switched to Warp + No Preflight -> Crash.

3. Resetting the application -> Crash.

4. Renaming folder -> Crash.

Still what strikes me is the fact, that this does not happen in AD and AP.

------