You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP window Ui problem in 13inch MB Pro

Hi, I can't find similar problem from the old posts. So I guess I have to ask a question here regarding about my issue on UI Window settings.

I am using a a macbook pro in 13in screen size. And during export to PDF and clicking (More) for option settings below, a UI window settings appear in the screen. Now the problem is, I can't click (OK) button below because it covers under my menu bar of my desktop. (Pls refer to my screenshot)

How do I set this that will be visible? 

post.jpg

• Staff

Hey bluefish_00,

This was reported last year but currently remains unresolved. 

I'm not sure how much of the window is being covered by the dock but you could try hiding it or making it smaller (for now) from System Preferences > Dock.

This is a workaround and not a solution, we ideally need to address the size of the window. I will update the bug report with your post. Sorry :( 

It's because of the PDF (for print) window that has a lot of options.

I see. Well I guess I have to make it hide for now. But I don't prefer hiding my dock as I was used to work with default settings. But anyways, I notice when I hide my dock and have opened my AP. I notice it close down when I attempting to export it into PDF after clicking (more) button to select the options.

How do I fix this issue? Please help. 

19 hours ago, Chris B said:

You mean the app crashes when the dock is hidden? I've tried and cannot reproduce.

Can you try making the dock a bit smaller and see if it's big enough to see whilst also showing what you need to see after clicking More?

I don't know now how to accomplished it already seem it always crashing after clicking the (more) button for print option of PDF. 

I just took an update recently days ago.