You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Other form of payment

After several e-mails back and forth to your company I have discovered that I can only pay with a PayPal account and I don't have one nor do I want one I have been using this software for a little over a month and I'm very happy with it please offer an alternative way to pay for this software it is ridiculous in this day and age that you only have one method of payment credit card or PayPal as I do not have a credit card I cannot have a PayPal account and as I said I don't want one I have a debit card I can send the money cash by Western Union or some other way but I want to continue using this software after the trial expires thank you

• Staff

Hi Buko

As advised in the emails between yourself and I, it is possible for us to arrange orders via email that use Debit Card as the payment method and we can send you a payment request from our PayPal account. You are not required to have a PayPal account in order to pay as a guest, but as you referred to yourself, it does appear that restrictions based on your location prevented you from paying as a guest. Unfortunately your location, and how PayPal functions in that location are both beyond our control.

Our website does offer PayPal, Credit Card and Debit Card as payment methods, you should not have any issue purchasing through our site.

Alternatively the App Store and the Microsoft Store offer a wider range of payment methods when purchasing our apps.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

if  i can find someone else to use their card for me would that be possible, say someone in uk for example.... obviously the card and the affinity program names will not match would that be a problem, its pretty weird not being able to buy something that i want when i have the money to do so. Thanks