You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"Open Recent" still not fixed after all these years.

"Open Recent" still not fixed after all these years. I mention this bug every time we get new updates. Fix old bugs first, then add your new features (and bugs). This is a problem in every version of Affinity software for Windows and every version of Windows.

Hi

I run the Affinity products on Windows 10 Pro (Ver 2004) and have no problems with either the recent files updating in a session or the start up screen not appearing when the tick is removed. I have used Aphoto since 1.5 and have never experience these issues. Sorry hear about your problems.

GeoffH

3 hours ago, Chosen Idea said:

I mention this bug every time we get new updates.

Where have you mentioned it, and what is the problem?

I see one comment by you on an old Mac report that was a Mac system setting problem.

And I see this topic and the other one you just created in the Windows bug area. I haven't found any others.

I've never had an issue with the function, and as far as I've looked you've never described your problem. What is the issue that you have?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1