You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Huion tablet not working in 1.8.4

Hi, Thanks for the reply. To be honest the answer is...I have no idea about these settings, what they are or where they can be found. ...I think I found Windows Ink! As I said everything perfect in 1.8.2. (and all vers since 1.6.4) and I have not, nor have I had to change any settings in the past. I see there is an issue with Wacom tablets as well. Will use older version for now, obviously need to become a bit more computer literate. 

Do you have "Mouse Mode" enabled?

Do you have custom regions configured?

Do you have Windows Ink enabled?

I have reinstalled 1.8.4 and tried the fix as suggested in other posts adding

--legacy-wintab   at the end of the target box in properties. After reopening, the tablet 'seems' to be working OK. Not checked out much else yet.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, petejack said:

I have reinstalled 1.8.4 and tried the fix as suggested in other posts adding

--legacy-wintab   at the end of the target box in properties. After reopening, the tablet 'seems' to be working OK. Not checked out much else yet.

Thanks for the information about the --legacy-wintab-workaround!

So could you do me a favour and try right-clicking anywhere? Like on a layer in the layers panel for example? This would be super helpful to me.

Cheers
MrDoodlezz

2023_b.png.6eb47882072cc58253b7219526339b14.png

Hi, just opened Affinity 1.8.4.

Using only Huion tablet pen, I opened a photo. Using right click on pen, created duplicate layer. Worked fine. 

Had a glitch earlier whilst using pen, Affinity froze and closed. Unable to reproduce that again!! 

Hope you get sorted, 

Pete.