You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crop tool units would not change

Hi I am a windows user and yesterday I made the upgrade to AP 1.8.4 and I could not use Crop Tool properly, I could not change from pixel to mm, if I tried the scale was not correct to the added numbers.

I tried to reinstal, restart the computer everything, but only removing 1.8.4 and instaling 1.8.3 solved the issue. 

Please have a look on this issue. I had no anything like this before. 

The sizing errors are affecting all parts of the crop tool in the latest update. Image size 4928px by 3264px at 300DPI. In Unconstrained changing the pixels shows the correct inches but then on attempting to change to 15in then the number changes to 4500 ins. In resample the original pixels  4928 by 3264 are directly changed to 4928 inches by 3264inches or 4928mm by 3264mm.

In previous versions there was an occasional error when using the pull down menu to changes document size without resampling such as changing 96 DPI to 300 DPI with resample unticked that this was uncorrected in the unconstrained crop tool. The crop tool would show as 300PDI but the dimension size of the image would change to a larger size as though the setting was 96 PDI. Going to Resample and back to Unconstrained fixed the issue. Windows 10.