You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

13 minutes ago, eejits said:

Hahahaha! Brilliant! Love how you got round the name and incorporated it..... You have a way with words my friend.

George

Pity I don't have a "way with art and design!"    You are the creative one.  I just mumble.    Although Shakespeare I and II at the university donkey's years ago did help.   Your little creatures are so original.   I like Uprootius Sprout very much too.   But somehow parsnips didn't quite lend themselves to limericks this past weekend.  

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys and gals... here is the next one.

eejitus ammaunicornius is just delighted to have grown such a majestic, and oh so sparkly, horn that it is proud to show it off to everyone! :D

George

P.S. Did you know you can get early access to new creatures (like this guy below), exclusive sketches, eejit colouring-in pages, DIGITAL prints and actual 10x8" Prints (delivered direct to your door) by joining the eejits Clan over on Patreon? It's flipping' awesome over there, you gotta take a look....

www.patreon.com/eejits

eejit_ammaunicorn.jpg

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

Yet another brilliant creature....Has feet just like mine as well!

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

21 minutes ago, StuartRc said:

Yet another brilliant creature....Has feet just like mine as well!

You have curly toes like that?!? o.O Haha! Thanks for having a look!

George

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

4 minutes ago, eejits said:

You have curly toes like that?!? o.O Haha! Thanks for having a look!

George

Yeah apparently...long curly black ones!

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

• 3 weeks later...

Hello....

In my ongoing to attempt to fill the internet with cute wee eejits, I bring to you another creation from the 'Brain o' George' (that's me!)

Bobbing about in the North Sea are the eejitus peedyweeplankti; tiny, happy, wee creatures who love the cold expanse o’ the open ocean.

eejit_weemer.jpg

1 hour ago, eejits said:

Hello....

In my ongoing to attempt to fill the internet with cute wee eejits, I bring to you another creation from the 'Brain o' George' (that's me!)

Bobbing about in the North Sea are the eejitus peedyweeplankti; tiny, happy, wee creatures who love the cold expanse o’ the open ocean.

eejit_weemer.jpg

This little fellow is absolutely charming.   And his hair is truly inspired.   He would make a delightful children's toy!

In his honor … 

Hello, whales!  So what is new?

As you can see, there's room for you

Plus each and every Peedyweedy,

In this tumbling mass of open sea.

If only you will make it speedy

And not pause to feed on those like me!

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.

2 hours ago, jmwellborn said:

This little fellow is absolutely charming.   And his hair is truly inspired.   He would make a delightful children's toy!

In his honor … 

Hello, whales!  So what is new?

As you can see, there's room for you

Plus each and every Peedyweedy,

In this tumbling mass of open sea.

If only you will make it speedy

And not pause to feed on those like me!

Thank you sir. If I was wearing a cap, I would surely doff it in your direction! I have said this before, but you have a way with words that I am very envious of! Thank you.

George

40 minutes ago, thisldo said:

Always fun to pop in here and see some more eejits!!  I am such a fan of your artistic  style and humor! 

Thanks also to jmwellborn for providing a good laugh and I applaud your  poetic style.

From a fan...….

heart-cartoon_face02LP2019.png

Awww. thank you! That means a lot to me.

George

Wait, wait..... what do you mean there's another one?!? Yup, patience can be rewarded and this eejit is a perfectly patient plonker who ponders and puzzles the whole day long. Meet eejitus ponderingitus

George

eejit_ponderingitus.jpg

6 minutes ago, eejits said:

Thank you sir. If I was wearing a cap, I would surely doff it in your direction! I have said this before, but you have a way with words that I am very envious of! Thank you.

George

Thank you for not throwing something at me.   Actually, I am not a sir but a madam.   Oops.  A lady.    And as artistic as a cockroach.  But your little Eejits are so charming and ALIVE.  So Sundays lead to foolishness on my part.  The Lakeland Terrier is often unamused.

Jennifer

2 minutes ago, jmwellborn said:

Thank you for not throwing something at me.   Actually, I am not a sir but a madam.   Oops.  A lady.    And as artistic as a cockroach.  But your little Eejits are so charming and ALIVE.  So Sundays lead to foolishness on my part.  The Lakeland Terrier is often unamused.

Jennifer

Oh my..... my most humble apologies for assuming! But I still doff my cap to you madam. Thanks again for interjecting and adding a wee bit to the eejits mythos (if there is such a thing!)

Cheers,

George

1 minute ago, eejits said:

Oh my..... my most humble apologies for assuming!

Don’t feel too bad about it, George. You’re not alone by any means!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 2 weeks later...

And.... we have a new addition. Meet the eejitus uuuuuumiuuuumA transcendental being, eejitus uuuuuumiuuuum is a wise ol' eejit who exists on a higher plane. Usually about 2ft off the floor, which is handy at times when other wee eejits need to reach something on the top shelf.....

ig_uuum.jpg

17 minutes ago, eejits said:

A transcendental being, eejitus uuuuuumiuuuum

Shouldn’t that be eejitus uuuuuumiuuuum™? :/

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

6 hours ago, eejits said:

And.... we have a new addition. Meet the eejitus uuuuuumiuuuumA transcendental being, eejitus uuuuuumiuuuum is a wise ol' eejit who exists on a higher plane. Usually about 2ft off the floor, which is handy at times when other wee eejits need to reach something on the top shelf.....

ig_uuum.jpg

Charming fellow.   Definitely an IQ of over 140!!

---

'Twas here I know, beneath my thumb!

Where oh where is E. Uuuuuumiuuuum?

He'd stroke his beard and twirl his 'stache,

Jump up to look, and find the cache!

My pen was there!  How'm I so dumb?

On 6/2/2019 at 8:36 PM, eejits said:

Wait, wait..... what do you mean there's another one?!? Yup, patience can be rewarded and this eejit is a perfectly patient plonker who ponders and puzzles the whole day long. Meet eejitus ponderingitus

George

eejit_ponderingitus.jpg

I was just looking at this again...reminds me of someone waiting in anticipation for the Affinity updates.....:) 

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhh, we have another new eejit coming into the fold - eejitus frith-eldar emerging from the depths of the forest to see what all the rackets about.  Not impressed with what it sees, it returns back to its slumber!

It had to get up for a pee anyway.......

George

0969940A-4857-4C29-BEFC-AD955F79245E.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hello again! How are you all? Hope you’re keeping outta mischief and bring creative!

Heres the appalled wee eejitus spoonfoolium. He’s appalled at the way his kind is used and abused, often kept in kitchens and hung from their heads.

George

781F8065-F53C-4B29-A132-845663633C9D.jpeg

It's always a treat to see a new Eejit! Thanks!

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

23 minutes ago, CartoonMike said:

It's always a treat to see a new Eejit! Thanks!

Glad ya think so Mike. Thanks for the continued support!

George

Brilliant as usual!:)