You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Canvas area - clicks don't work since 1.8.4

voom

As in Designer, in Photo as well the recent update broke the usability of the interface. I can click anything like buttons, studios, menus - but clicks within the canvas area have no effect at all. (Publisher I did not test) For now I have downgraded the whole suite to 1.8.3.

4 minutes ago, voom said:

As in Designer, in Photo as well the recent update broke the usability of the interface. I can click anything like buttons, studios, menus - but clicks within the canvas area have no effect at all. (Publisher I did not test) For now I have downgraded the whole suite to 1.8.3.

Are you using a pen?

On 8/4/2020 at 2:12 PM, Chris B said:

Hey voom,

What tool(s) were you using? 

There's a number of reasons why tools on the canvas might appear not to work such as the Paint Brush Tool with Protect Alpha or low opacity/flow etc.

Any click within the canvas area did nothing, I tried many things like dragging box handles with move/transform or of the crop tool. (Double-)clicking into Text / Textareas to get the text cursor and edit the text. Drawing a shape. Any of these tasks, as long as they could be activated by keyboard-presses or mouse-selection of say a layer, worked.