You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I am having a trouble with the display of tool bar, which is usually on left side and shows layers, effect, so on. 

It seems I somehow turned off the display and now cannot edit layers at all. I would appreciate if you could help me

Best

post-16819-0-26082400-1439487964_thumb.png

• Staff

Hi Evrika33,

Welcome to the forums :)

If you go to View > Studio > Reset Studio it should reset the layout back to defaults which will bring back all of the windows you are missing. I hope this helps :)

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• Staff

Hi Evrika33

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If you have hidden it by accident just press ⇧ (shift) + ⌘ (cmd) + H or go to menu View ▹ Studio and uncheck Hide Studio to get it back.

If nothing works then doing a Reset as Callum suggested will do it (note you may lose your interface customisations).

• 1 year later...

Hi Evrika33

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If you have hidden it by accident just press ⇧ (shift) + ⌘ (cmd) + H or go to menu View ▹ Studio and uncheck Hide Studio to get it back.

If nothing works then doing a Reset as Callum suggested will do it (note you may lose your interface customisations).

Windows is SHIFT + CTRL+ H

not (shift) + (cmd) + H