PatrickM

Photo - (macro)photography Nature / Still Life

Beautiful!

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.6 (which I am not changing).  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.   iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.8.3, Affinity Photo 1.8.3, Affinity Designer 1.8.3 

Magic mouse.9_9

Just wonderful images (again), Patrick. 

I love looking at your photography. So does my wife...so much so I'm footing the bill for some new lenses for her (once she figures out which ones).

Always get a little quickening of the pulse when I see you have more images to share Patrick.
And once again you have added back a little more beauty to the world.

macOS 10.14.6  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

@MikeW  @markw Many thanks to both of you for your kind words.

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

Just wonderful images (again), Patrick.
I love looking at your photography. So does my wife...so much so I'm footing the bill for some new lenses for her (once she figures out which ones).

... and Mike to your wife as well :). I often use one and the same lens (100 mm macro) which allows me to make many compositions at different distances.

52 minutes ago, markw said:

Always get a little quickening of the pulse when I see you have more images to share Patrick.
And once again you have added back a little more beauty to the world.

Indeed, I always hope to humbly show the beauty of the living world and the importance of biodiversity (conservation).

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1909) - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

Fantastic new set of images Patrick....you have captured so much detail..and texture I am really impressed..

AD 1.8.4.693 + Beta AD 1.8.4.693 | APh 1.8.4.693 + Beta AP 1.8.4.693
APu 1.8.4.693 +Beta Apu 1.8.487

OS:Windows 10 Pro 2004 OS Build 19041.388 + Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 20.5.1 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.40-2