You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Duplicate] Corrupt bleed in Beta Affinity Designer - 1.8.4.693

There is a corrupt bleed in the new document.
Objects are not displayed even though bleed is running.
You have to turn off bleed and turn it back on to display objects.
Also when removing elements from Assets, the visibility of objects in bleed disappears.

I know that if there is no information about it in the Beta Patch Notes, it means it's still not fixed.
I just remind you about this error, because it looks like the store version 1.8.4 will be released soon - still with an unrepaired bug.
Because of these errors, I don't use Affinity Designer at all - only Affinity Publisher.
In general, Publisher only differs from Designer in that it does not have Corner Tool, Pencil Tool and Vecor Brush, but it has many other things you need, such as pages, text frames, tables, properly functioning bleeds, etc.
So although I have all Affinity propgrams for Mac and Windows, I only use Publisher in my daily work.
And I think it would only be better if there were only 2 Persona in Publisher: Publisher Persona (combination of Publisher and Designer) and Photo Persona.

The bleed becomes ineffective as soon as you "drag" an asset to the page. If you double click this asset and then place it on the page the bleed stays on.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

• Staff

Hi both,

17 hours ago, GRAFKOM said:

I know that if there is no information about it in the Beta Patch Notes, it means it's still not fixed.
I just remind you about this error, because it looks like the store version 1.8.4 will be released soon - still with an unrepaired bug.

Please don't create duplicate threads just to say "also affects x version". Use your original report if you want to "bump it".