You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Affinity Photo] Text boxes for value adjustments should select all content upon being clicked

When working with any type of adjustment that has the option to enter values into a textfield (e.g. HSL adjustment where you can manually enter values for color shift, saturation etc.) I've noticed that when you click the text field, none of the text in the box is preselected. This means that when you want to change something from "0%" to "50%", you either have to double click the value again or manually delete everything that is in the text box to enter a new value. I would find it far more practical if clicking a text box would immediately preselect all the text in the box so that I can simply type a new value and press enter right after clicking the box. This would improve the usability and smoothness of the workflow significantly. Cheers!

Here's a small tip that may help: instead of clicking in the input field and delete the existing value, click over the label of the input field and start writing the value you want.

Oh my dear, how long has this been there? And gone unnoticed … (by me) …  :o

Maybe I'll revisit my original request then.  :) I think that it would improve the workflow, especially since some labels are not close enough to their text fields (in the HSL adjustments dialogue for example) to intuitively use this feature. I'd highly appreciate this enhancement. Cheers!  :)