You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Iconography too small. Scaled option

Hy Affinity Team;

A suggestion for future updates, you could have the option to scale the iconography, I have a monitor with a high resolution and although I could change the resolution, I am not interested in doing it for my work, the issue is that the iconography looks quite small. (iMac 27" 5k) A GIMP 2.10 option style that manages icon size with an option to scale them. I think that work would be easier on those monitors with high resolution, such as a 27 "5K retina iMac, among others.

It is in default mode for this screen, I am not interested in changing to another resolution since it is the ideal one for my work, hence I suggest the topic of being able to scale the iconography in the future as I usually do in GIMP, without having to change the default screen resolution.

my resolution is: iMac 27" 5k (5120x2880)

Best Regards,

Jose

Captura de pantalla 2020-07-28 a las 12.24.58.png