You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem with printing brouchur in automatic two-side mode

Hello. I tried to print a multi-page document in brochure format on A3 sheet in automatic two-sided mode (in Affinity publisher). 

The problem is that the printer prints the back side of each sheet upside down (inverted 180 degrees). In adobe reader, I was able to print a brochure with the same parameters correctly. So the problem is not in printer.

I could export from affinity publisher to pdf and print in adobe reader. But!  The document have adjacent pages and when exporting to pdf, two pages are arranged as one. So this will not work either, because two adjacent pages are on one sheet. 

Please, help me to find correct export or correct two-side brochure print solution from Affinity Publisher document.

2020-07-24_20-02-10.JPG

2020-07-24_20-01-41.JPG

That is most likely a printer setting. On my printer, I would need to set to the binding location to "short edge". The terminology of your printer will be different, but maybe that is a hint that will point you in the right direction.

Here is a sample of where it might be. On another printer of mine, it is under "Printer Features."

1813330577_ScreenShot2020-07-28at1_19_47PM.png.c62d86ba6176900f1b3304c09a6d7aeb.png

Edited by garrettm30
Added an image for illustration

14 hours ago, garrettm30 said:

That is most likely a printer setting. On my printer, I would need to set to the binding location to "short edge". The terminology of your printer will be different, but maybe that is a hint that will point you in the right direction.

Here is a sample of where it might be. On another printer of mine, it is under "Printer Features."

Garrettm30, thank you! Your advice worked well. Now i can print in brochure format.