You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer export location screen empty after successful school export

Mjmnz

I’m experiencing a an intermittent failure of designer to provide export locations for an svg  export. 

system: iPad Pro 12.8” gen 3. 512GB

Affinity Designer for iPad 

steps to reproduce 

1. on iPad create external server locations in file manager (I connected to another computer on my network)
  2. create a simple graphic on Designer. 
  3. select the image
  4. choose export from main menu
  5. choose SVG using default settings
  6.  click ok
  7. choose location

Result

The first couple attempts work and then between steps 6 & 7 the export location page loads briefly showing some locations before reverting to a blank white screen. The only solution is to reboot the iPad. The issue then repeats. 

Edited by Mjmnz

Thanks for your response Gabe,

I was unable to record it directly on my iPad and tried on my phone but the result was not informative. Having rebooted the iPad, I haven't seen this intermittent behaviour again as yet. I'm beginning to think it has more to do with a problem with the iPad File Manager. I'll respond here if/when I see this again and include a screencast if I can get one.

Maurice

Edited by Mjmnz