You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Animation for Affinity

I'm sure someone has suggest animation as part of Affinity's design and photo arsenal. The possibilities are endless for example:  standalone 2D and 3D illustrations for cards, animated logos for a webpage, still life photos that appear to show motion etc. 

If similar post on this subject exist please advise. thanks

Devildog

7 hours ago, Devildog said:

I'm sure someone has suggest animation as part of Affinity's design and photo arsenal. The possibilities are endless for example:  standalone 2D and 3D illustrations for cards, animated logos for a webpage, still life photos that appear to show motion etc. 

If similar post on this subject exist please advise. thanks

Devildog

Hello @Devildog and welcome to the forum.

You are right, this has been suggested and requested many times. Since you are new here I want to point you to three things:

1. At the top right there is a search field. If you type in there e.g. 'animation' you will find a lot of talk about this topic.
  2. Look at this particular thread.
  3. It was several times clearly stated that animation is currently not being considered. I think this is still valid.

Cheers,
d.

PS: I want to add that you will also find many recommendations for already available animation packages.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil