pentool

[Fixed] ADesigner: Crash when changing PNG export dimensions proportionally

Hello,

I've downloaded a set of free vector playing cards (http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/free-vector-playing-cards.html).

You can see on the above link that the different suites are in different files, so you need to download 4 files in order to obtain the full suite. Once I downloaded them, I've created a new file and placed all suites in this single file so they will be all in one file. I saved this file as an SVG and attached this file as a zipped file so you can test the issue.

STEPS:

1. Unzip the attached zip file. The included SVG file was saved out from ADesigner v1.3.2.

2. Select any card. Let's say you select the first ace of clubs at the top left. This is a grouped artwork, as you can see in the layers palette.

3. Go to File > Export and select PNG.

4. At the bottom of the export dialog, select "Area: Selection without background"

5. Select all contents in the first "Size" text field (it should say "182 px"). Select the "px" units as well. Notice the proportional lock icon is closed, so the change will be proportional.

6. Type in a different size without the units, e.g. "181" and press TAB.

7. At this point a warning will be displayed in the dialog for a a brief moment, but you can't actually read it because the app will crash. For a brief moment, you will be able to see (right after you press the TAB key) that the other dimension text field (height) will become an erroneously huge number. Probably this what is causing the crash.

SVG file and crash report attached in the zip file.

ADesigner 1.3.2

OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks

Mac mini late 2012

report-assets.zip