You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to design real looking UI knobs with led ?

If I could even find some Step by step instruction for starters on how to draw beautiful real glossy looking any colour  led 5mm bulbs like the attachment , I will over the moon. Please help and PDFs or books that show a newbie how  that is drawn precisely???

Can’t find any tuts or books or anything on these specifics 

168E96FD-CCCB-42B3-A648-DC785A77A1CB.png

Just looking at the videos you posted they are good but , the problem for any newbie starting from scratch is going to have is that they are showing it to fast and you cannot catch or learn what they are doing, it needs to be explained slowly and shown exactly what Is going on like some other you tube videos with full explanation.!! That is why I’m stuck trying to create or draw anything an am looking for a in-depth  guide from start to finish product of anything even the led light stuff .. 🙁