You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rotation using the trackpad isn’t working anymore in Affinity Photo 1.8.4.185

I have a question for Artsketch regarding the trackpad.
I am thinking of buying this device.
Can I design normally in AFFINITY with the trackpad?
Or is it more precise than a mouse with buttons and a wheel in the middle? Drawing circles, rectangles, lines, inserting photos, rotating objects easier or more difficult?
I have 2 additional 23-inch monitors connected to the 27-inch imac, so there are three monitors together.
The mouse is used to operate the programs without any problems, one small move and I'm on a different monitor.
How will this work with a trackpad?

14 hours ago, GRAFKOM said:

I have a question for Artsketch regarding the trackpad.

Hi GRAFKOM,

this is about using the trackpad with Affinity Photo for iPad. (I hope Affinity Designer for iPad will be updated too) On iPad I prefer the Magic Trackpad 2 over the Magic Mouse 2.

On my desktop Mac I’m working with Photoshop and Illustrator preferring the Magic Mouse and a Wacom Intuos tablet because there I’m not using Multitouch. With both devices (Magic Trackpad 2 and Magic Mouse) you can configure the preferences fo fast cursor moving. If you buy the Magic Trackpad 2 the Space Grey is less prone to fingerprints. With the Magic Mouse you don’t get pinch to zoom and canvas rotation options and the Magic Trackpad 2 is very convenient for using the iPad Pro on the desktop.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.