You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Designer 1.8.3/Win] Colour Profile will not be saved

Hello, 

If I set a colour profile within the document properties, save, close and reopen the file, it is still the colour profile which I have set at the creating the file. 

More in detail. While creating a new layout I have chosen ISO Coated v2 as colour profile. Meanwhile I got the information by the printer to use instead PSO coated v3 (it's a profile by the printer). I have installed the ICC file on my system and can select it in all of my image manipulation and layout software. Now I wanted to change the colour profile also within the properties of the layout file. I did it, saved, closed and reopened the file the next day. By accident (I was checking the bleed) I have figured out that the colour profile was the origin profile again (which I have chosen while creating the file). So I repeated as written above - but same result. 

Do I make something wrong? If so, please could you tell me my mistake? 

Thanks for your support in advance, 

René