You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Issues

I am unable to export in psd format, I have gone all in with using Affinity to start my business in graphic design, I am having serious issues when trying to export files to send to printers / sign makers.

It wont let me export large files in psd at all, just says error occured

eps is hit and miss seems again if the file size is large it cant handle exporting the file properly I get people saying there are errors or files wont open, they open in affinity again fine, but in any third party software no.

pdf files - large files colours get changed, oppacity is incorrect, file sizes are astronomical and it changes the layout !

This is making me wonder if I made a mistake on buying the software, I have supported since the beginning but it seems im loosing time and money over something that really needs to be a crictical part of the software functionality !

• Staff

Hi @designred26

Welcome to the forums. 

Can you attach a few samples afdesign file so we can have a look? We would need at least one for each of your 3 issues

1 hour ago, designred26 said:

It wont let me export large files in psd at all, just says error occured

eps is hit and miss seems again if the file size is large it cant handle exporting the file properly I get people saying there are errors or files wont open, they open in affinity again fine, but in any third party software no.

pdf files - large files colours get changed, oppacity is incorrect, file sizes are astronomical and it changes the layout !