You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

White line at the very bottom of document

I noticed this white line/ space at the very bottom of my document when I exported it as a png. I went back to the original, stretched the blue shape beyond the page borders, saved and exported the file again, yet the problem persists. The document is 8.5 in by 11 in,  300 dpi. Is there a fix for this besides opening the file in another program and filling that space in with colour? Need feedback asap.

Thankyou

Affinity Glitch 2.png

I am unable to replicate this. I tried starting from a new "Letter" sized document 11 inches by 8.5 inches at 300 dpi. I drew a rectangle and snapped the edges to the edges of the document bounds. When exporting to PNG I do not get the line.

Suggestions:

(1) Try adjust the snap settings in the toolbar at the top to see if they make a difference - check if "force pixel alignment" is on, and "move by whole pixels". 

(2) If you are looking at your PNG file in Affinity Photo - there is a display bug where it does not draw the edges of the image correctly depending on the 'zoom' level. Try zooming in to make sure it is still there and not a display bug.

(3) Upload the file here so others can take a look at the file to see if they can figure out the issue