You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

light bulb / Glühbirne

W.Ingendahl

I'm curious about how you got the glass effect on the woman. Was that done using Affinity Photo?

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

Hallo Affinity Jules,

Ursprünglich habe ich alle meine Bilder in Photoshop CS4 Ex gemacht, aufgrund eines Festplatten Fehlers vor 4 Jahren würden fast alle Bilder Zerstört.
Und zur Zeit bin ich alle Bilder die es wert sind, wieder herzustellen oder neu zu gestalten mit Affinity Photo.
Zu den Glaseffekt dieser würde mit Hilfe der Anpassungsebene Verlaufsumsetzung gestaltet. (Siehe Making of X Bilder)

googel-translate:

Hello Affinity Jules,
Originally I took all my pictures in Photoshop CS4 Ex, due to a hard drive bug 4 years ago almost all pictures would be destroyed.
And at the moment I am all pictures that are worth restoring or redesigning with Affinity Photo.
For the glass effect this would be designed using the adjustment level gradient conversion. (See Making of X pictures)

Making of X01:Making_of_X01.thumb.jpg.54112cdb95bff7098a55a4ff62353405.jpg

Making of X02:Making_of_X02.thumb.jpg.db29fb331e19a448c78bf7c329ccad4e.jpg

Making of X03:Making_of_X03.thumb.jpg.5112c40153cf6b90200214ee190cb3fb.jpg

Making of X04:Making_of_X04.thumb.jpg.aa39ebb489e24d825fae74fc7bf20497.jpg

Very enlightening, thank you.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.