Does anyone know if the fonts provided in Affinity Photo and other products grant the user commercial use?

Affinity software doesn't come with any new fonts as far as I'm aware. All the fonts that appear in the application were already installed on your computer, so you will need to check the license of each font to see if they're available for commercial use.

There have been free bonus fonts like  RetroSupply Co. Font Collection and Montebello (incl. web fonts), but I am not sure if they are still available free with new licenses.

These fonts are still downloadable at least for users who purchased licenses directly from Affinity shop, and they can be used with all kinds of projects.

As for RetroSupply, the following is specifically mentioned:

You may use the fonts in the RetroSupply Co. Font Collection

✓To create works that are transmitted publicly, uploaded, distributed or rented
✓For any commercial purpose
✓ Without a limitation of period and number of times.

You may not:
✗ Sublicense the fonts
✗ Duplicate/rename/modify the fonts for reselling purposes
✗ Distribute, transfer, rent, or license the fonts by duplicating and transmitting publicly the materials beyond the scope of permission set out in this license regardless of whether the fonts are modified or altered.

EDIT: For Montebello, the license is identical.

15 minutes ago, Lagarto said:

There have been free bonus fonts like  RetroSupply Co. Font Collection and Montebello (incl. web fonts), but I am not sure if they are still available free with new licenses.

These fonts are still downloadable at least for users who purchased licenses directly from Affinity shop, and they can be used with all kinds of projects.

Where might I find these fonts to download?

I found this post so at least RetroSupply package might be a bonus for purchasing Publisher:

There are other posts that mention that this would be a bonus only if the app is purchased via Affinity store. I have done that, so the download links are permanently available when I sign in to my Affinity account. As mentioned on the post above, the bonus packages are also announced in the Welcome screens, which should have links for downloads... 

Thank you! I only have Designer at the moment so those fonts aren't available for me but I do have a free brush and texture pack available to download.