You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity software doesn't come with any new fonts as far as I'm aware. All the fonts that appear in the application were already installed on your computer, so you will need to check the license of each font to see if they're available for commercial use.

15 minutes ago, Lagarto said:

There have been free bonus fonts like  RetroSupply Co. Font Collection and Montebello (incl. web fonts), but I am not sure if they are still available free with new licenses.

These fonts are still downloadable at least for users who purchased licenses directly from Affinity shop, and they can be used with all kinds of projects.

Where might I find these fonts to download?

• 7 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 12:35 PM, Cara said:

Affinity software doesn't come with any new fonts as far as I'm aware. All the fonts that appear in the application were already installed on your computer, so you will need to check the license of each font to see if they're available for commercial use.

I have the Big Caslon and Optima fonts im my Affinity, I found it in my OS, but didn't`t find any file about it. 

Edited by Simba, Nala & Zazu

1 minute ago, Simba, Nala & Zazu said:

I have the Big Caslon and Optima fonts im my Affinity and I can't find it on my OS. It's strange, but it's not there.

Which OS? Mac or Windows? To reiterate Affinity applications do not contain any fonts they access what is available to your operating system.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hi !

I bought the verry nice Vintage Fonts from Tobias Saul, offered on the Affinity site, some weeks ago and they are of course licensed for commercial use. If you like this vintage stuff, also visit his website, because there is much more of such stuff, even some free downloads.