You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Timespider

Had another go at a vector. It's not finished (bumper needs a bit of work) and as usual probably not graphically correct with lighting shadows etc. I find that stuff hard to do.

The only bits that aren't vectors are the 2 windows. I thought it looked better this way looking into the van & seeing the seats & back windows.

My first posted work here Yamaha MX Bike

1273746559_VWCombie.jpg.8c23027c65a90a1f7c7523ed96901db3.jpg

175721535_VWCombieinAD.jpg.d1f3a1de0f0df028e65fae139fdfcbfd.jpg

Motto - STUPID HURTS!

I don't think the lighting is too bad except where you've duplicated things and not switched the gradients over for example the hinges and the bumper over riders. Although a bit more shading wouldn't hurt in places like on the roof.

I was impressed by the interior looking at the thumbnail then found out it was a photo :8_laughing: That sort of spoils it as you've greenery there, just draw it, it's not too difficult.

Marc

ArtByMarc.me