You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi there,

i have a problem / question again :)

The Problem is, that Affinity Designer show the fine, non-rasterized lines in the Pic and also after exporting to .JPG or .PNG - File :( What can i do now? Please look at the Screenshot i uploadet, so you can better understand what i mean.

Thank you for help.

Image.png

• Staff

Hi Evernote,
This happens when the objects are not correctly pixel aligned. Check if their coordinates (X,Y) are integer values in the Transform panel. If not, click the X and Y input fields in the Transform panel and delete the decimal part for each one. Also check if their width/height are equally integer values in the same panel. You may have to go to Affinity Preferences, User Interface tab, Decimal Places for Unit Types section and change the Pixels value to 3 or more so you can see more decimal places in the Transform panel (and elsewhere).

Note: You may also have to change the document units to pixels temporarily to check their  X,Y values in the Transform panel if you have it set up to a different unit.