You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer se vuelve lento con el tiempo.

Hola, vengo usando Affinity Designer desde hace tiempo y siempre he tenido problemas de rendimiento, comencé con una laptop muy básica, decidí comprarme una buena laptop para que me corra mejor el programa, pero al usar pinceles, cuando el trazo es demasiado largo comienza a lagearse, esto me sucede en modo pixel y vector. Mi problema es que el programa cada vez utiliza mas RAM al punto de que por cada click el programa se congela 5 segundos. Cuando uso el programa la primera hora todo bien, pero luego comienza a ponerse muy lento y aumenta mucho el consumo de RAM, cuando reinicio el programa nuevamente usa poca RAM. Tal vez este mal algún algoritmo que no haga bajar la RAM.

(Google translated by Mod)

Hello, I have been using Affinity Designer for a long time and I have always had performance problems, I started with a very basic laptop, I decided to buy a good laptop so that the program would run better, but when using brushes, when the stroke is too long it starts to lag, this happens to me in pixel and vector mode. My problem is that the program uses more and more RAM to the point that for each click the program freezes 5 seconds. When I use the program the first hour everything is fine, but then it starts to get very slow and RAM consumption increases a lot, when I restart the program it uses little RAM again. Maybe some algorithm that does not lower RAM is wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hey DCGYT,

Can you please provide the full specs for the machine?

Also, can you screenshot the dialog from Preferences > Performance to see what settings you have?

Finally, what size brushes are you using and what resolution/dpi is the document?